All Trades has provided restoration services to Central and Southern Florida for over 20 years with hundreds of satisfied customers. We will perform all reconstruction work to surpass Florida State and county building codes. As a seasoned General Contractor of 20+ years, we know how to do a quality job the right way, the first time, within budget, and meet our completion date. We can handle the restoration of any interior damage caused by the following:
- Faulty Construction
All Trades will perform the following Pre-Restoration Investigation:
- Building Damage Report: We document the external and internal damaged areas and record structural damage. A detailed description is presented on roofing, framing, external walls, internal drywall, ceilings, floors, and décor fixtures. We will provide a complete estimate for a comprehensive restoration of the building.
- Roof Analysis: All Trades walks the roof, inspects the attic, takes pictures as visual verification of damage, conducts a moisture reading, and does research on the age of the roof and any permitting done.
- Water Intrusion: We look for visible signs of water leaks such as brown spots on the ceiling, any stucco cracks due to water intrusion, weak spots, or soft spongy areas.
- Use of Advanced Equipment: As a technically advanced company, we use the best-in-the-industry tools and the newest diagnostic techniques. Our diagnostic methods include the use of drones with cameras, thermal imaging devices, moisture detection and forensic test procedures such as destructive analysis by removing the top layers of the damaged surface for inspection.
- Structural Assessment: All Trades will assess any structural damage to the key components that support the building and keep it standing. If the building is leaning, walls are bowed or the major load bearing beams are damaged, the framework & structure will need reconstruction. The ceiling may be on the verge of collapse, or the roof may cave. If the structural integrity of the building is in doubt, we highly advise our customers to leave the premises until the restoration has been completed.
If Any ER services are needed, we are more than willing to be called out after standard business hours to help and get any equipment setup needed to remediate the situation until formal assessment can take place.